Advocates who are interested in attending the Inaugural function of the Sesquicentennial Celebrations on 13th March, 2016 at 12.15 pm may give their consent in writing to the Registrar(Protocol) by 25th February, 2016 till 4.00 pm with the following details, namely:-
- Name of Advocate
- Father's Name
- "Advocates on Roll" number
- High Court Bar Association/Advocates Association Membership date and year.
- Computer Serial Number of the High Court Bar Association/Advocates Association.
- Bar Council Enrolment number and date
- Local address including Mobile Number.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card issued by the High Court Bar Association/ Advocates Association.
In the event, the number of applications received exceeds the seating capacity of the pandal, the modality of allotting the invitation card by shortlisting would be worked out by the Sesquicentennial Committee. Further, note that any Advocate who is in arrears of subscription of the respective Bar Association upto 31st December, 2015 will be excluded.
Further, those Advocates who could not be accomodated in the pandal would be allowed to view the event live on big TV LED screen to be set up in the vicinity of the High Court.
Further, Senior Advocates need not apply.
This notice has been issued keeping in mind the security requirement on account of the Presidential visit and in order to facilitate invitation being issued to the members of the Bar by name.