- Learned Advocates who have been invited to attend the inaugural function on 13.3.2016 in the Pandal may collect their invitation card from the Protocol Section from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Learned Advocates attending the inaugural function in the Pandal are required to carry the invitation card and the Identity Card so issued by the High Court along with the lanyard. In addition to the above, they are also required to carry their Identity Card issued by their respective Bar Associations.
- Learned Advocates (except designated Senior Advocates) attending the inaugural function in the Pandal are required to come in Court dress except gown.
- Learned Senior Advocates are required to attend the inaugural function in Formal Suit.
- All Advocates are cordially invited to attend the musical recital in the pandal on 13.3.2016 at 6.30 p.m.
- Those learned Advocates, who had applied but have not been issued the invitation card for attending the Inaugural Function in the Pandal, if interested in viewing the inaugural funtion on big LED Screen at Bishop Johnson School, may collect their invitation card from New Pass Section (Government Press Building) opposite Allahabad Bank on Elgin Road between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from 8th March, 2016 onwards as entry would be strictly restricted.
- All Advocates are cordially invited to attend the Advocates's cultural function to be held on 16.03.2016 at 06:00 pm followed by Dinner at the Pandal.